Keyboard problem after latest updates

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 14:18:43 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 14:50 +0100, Antonio M wrote:
> After upgardes of this morning, my keyboard now is not in italian any
> more and if I set in italian after logging out it reverts to US.
>
> Another two jumps back and one jump ahead!!!!
>
> --
> Antonio Montagnani
> Skype : antoniomontag

For your keyboard, change the model to 'Evdev-managed keyboard'. And
then change the layout to Italian and see if that works.

I had the exact same problem and fixed it by unsetting everything using
gconf-editor in /desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/kbd

Kevin
--
Get my public GnuPG key from
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7D0BD5D1