ntfs issues

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:53:04 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have some ntfs issues. I have two ntfs partition on my laptop, and
Fedora 8 mounts them automatically and I have their shortcuts on gnome
desktop.
In rawhide I get an error that ntfs partition have some errors on them
and that they can't be mounted because of that...

When I reboot back to Fedora 8 ntfs partitions are mounted and seam to work ok.

I'm not sure if this there ntfs partition actually have errors and
rawhide it detecting them (and fedora 8 is ignoring them) or that
there are no error on ntfs partitions and that rawhide has some bugs
regarding ntfs mounting...

Any idea on how to troubleshoot this is welcome.

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/