Trying to install F9 alpha failed

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Feb 27 13:55:38 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 16:06:52 -0500,
  Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> wrote:

> But if you have a tree, running buildinstall from the anaconda-runtime
> package should be working fine at this point.  And hopefully the next
> step of making it easier for someone to build their own images will be
> landing in the next day or three.

I tried the build part (remotely, so I didn't test the install part)
and saw a lot of warnings and/or errors while trying to match up packages.
For example there was an error about beecrypt, which was still in the comps
file last I checked, even though it has been removed. Are those errors
something I should be worried about, or is that normal?
In the end something got built, that looked reasonable.