compiling Rawhide kernel

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 21:56:07 UTC 2008

gjohnson5 wrote:
> Does that process apply to F9 kernels.
> It says pretty clearly that this applies to F8 only

I believe that is specifically because it does not apply to F7, but I'm unaware
of any differences yet in rawhide kernels that would prevent the general process
from working (I have not tried to build one though).  Just a general process how
to get the kernel spec to build with your own patches or configs.