yum: ts_done name in te is ... should be ...

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Fri Jan 11 04:49:54 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 11:42:07PM -0500, seth vidal wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 22:02 -0500, Chuck Anderson wrote:
> > What do these mean?  Should I be concerned?
> >
> >  dbus-glib: ts_done name in te is avahi should be dbus-glib
> >  selinux-policy-targeted: ts_done name in te is rsyslog should be
> > selinux-policy-targeted
> >  tzdata: ts_done name in te is dbus-glib should be tzdata
> >  bind-libs: ts_done name in te is selinux-policy-targeted should be
> > bind-libs
> >  bind-utils: ts_done name in te is tzdata should be bind-utils
> >
> > yum-3.2.8-2.fc8
> >
> which version of rpm here?

rpm-4.4.2.2-7.fc8

It is possible this was caused by SELinux denials.  I had been running
in permissive mode, but I recently discovered that it somehow flipped
back to enforcing mode and of course most of the system doesn't have
correct labels anymore...