Latest rawhide update killed xorg nv driver

gjohnson5 tonyjohn5 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 13:14:48 UTC 2008

Oops , I sent an email instead of saying this here...

My laptop had the same issue.  If you are using the official NVIDIA drivers
then the X server may not work.  I had to switch to the NV driver (which is
provided by Fedora) and that corrected the problem.  I will try to
re-install the official NVIDIA drivers
http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_display_ia32_169.07.html

If I have read correctly that the official NVIDIA drivers do work now