(re)inaugural Bug Triage days

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 07:22:26 UTC 2008

Following up from the discussion at FUDCon today, there will be one
more policy/strategy meeting tomorrow for the hackfest.  Beyond that,
I'd like to welcome community triagers for next weekend (1/19-20) with
the understanding that we don't quite know what we're going to be
doing yet (more to be decided tomorrow and details sent to
fedora-announce-list and here).  Just wanted to get some dates out and
see how many are interested.  I'll be sending out more details later.

Thanks!
-Jon