Acrobat reader

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:51:36 UTC 2008

Antonio M wrote:
> It was running fine, I am not sure if I used it yesterday, so many
> different things happen on my workdesk... :-)
> This system is fully updated (apart from GDM). The point is that I am
> experiencing on this updated system (I run yum  short ago) and that
> folder is missing (or at least maybe in the wrong place)

Well.. what you updated is listed with the date in /var/log/yum.log.  Find out
what changed in the last couple days at least and try to identify what did that.
  rpm -ql package and rpm -qf file are great helps for that (or --redhatprovides
and repoquery)

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com> <ajfarris at gmail.com>