three days with rawhide

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Sat Jan 26 20:42:25 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 08:50:49PM +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:

> I don't see gnome-keyboard-properties in component selector in BZ,

If you do not know a component of some program then try something
of that sort:

$ rpm -qif $(which gnome-keyboard-properties)

and see what name will show up in a "Source RPM" field.  In this
particular case 'control-center'.  Also this other bug report,
428901, have its "component" displayed when you will look on web.

> I changed it to gnome-applets as suggested.

I do not think that this is an applet.

   Michal