tips and tricks for fedora testers?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:16:53 UTC 2008

Is there some wiki page or something like that that has some quick and
dirty tips&tricks for fedora rawhide testers.

I found one thing to be precious and that is to install yum
skip-broken package and use it to install updates on rawhide because
it is normal behavior to have unresolved packages in rawhide and this
fixes the issue of not be able to update packages that have ok
dependencies.

This tip would probably we worth a lot to other new rawhide testers like me.

Is there some resource that has tips, and if not how can we start to make one?

Cheers,
Valent

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/