rawhide install report 20080709

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri Jul 11 01:16:26 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-10 at 20:14 -0400, G.Wolfe Woodbury wrote:
> Did an install last night of rawhide
>
> 1) What enables "plymouth", I'd like to see it work at least once

Add 'rhgb' to the kernel command line.  This should be getting done by
default again when a new rawhide happens

> 2) system-config-selinux has a python syntax error and won't run
>
> 3) even after restorecon on /home  /bin/su reports permission denied to
>    a regular user account.

2 may be related to 3 -- 3 is caused by a traceback in policycoreutils
causing the policy install not to complete.  And that may be the
traceback you see in 2.

> No rawhide today?

Blew up during compose with a traceback in the new yum.  Hopefully fixed
for tomorrow

Jeremy