Fedora 9 updates-testing bug report

Michael Schwendt mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam at arcor.de
Tue Jul 15 13:32:24 UTC 2008

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:15:21 -0300, Bruno Medeiros wrote:

> Tanks, Michael.
>
> I'll fill the bug report, but a don't know exactly which packages caused the
> problem, i think it's the tomcat-native with glibc, but i could affirm. Can
> I fill the bug report anyway?

If you don't report your findings and if nobody else does either,
you risk that the test updates will be pushed to stable.

Btw, there is a quick way to query for open bug reports:
http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/SOURCE-RPM-PACKAGENAME-HERE

With Yum's log (or "rpm -qa --last|less") you can find out which packages
you installed recently. You could remove them and downgrade to the previous
stable releases to narrow down the selection of bad test updates.