Network share

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:30:03 UTC 2008

Am the only user finding that network share is not working as it should???

for example:

1) if I want to share data and move files from a F9 machine  and a F10
machine, I put files in Public folders....when from the F10 machine I
go to the Public folder on the F9 machine, I see folders, but when I
say paste and copy I get an error stating that folder is not exixting.
2) there is no way to go inside a folder shared on a Window computer
(but it is fine on a F9 machine)

General comment: I find this bad operation recurring each time a
rawhide is out!!!!

What is the component to be filed in bugzilla???

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag