FYI: bugzilla POST state for virt bugs & relation to bug triage

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 22:14:15 UTC 2008

Matej Cepl said the following on 06/30/2008 02:01 PM Pacific Time:
> On 2008-06-30, 15:35 GMT, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
>> Basically this should have little-to-no impact on triage team's
>> work. Simply treat "POST" in the same way you would treat
>> "ASSIGNED". ie, don't touch any bugs in "POST" state, aside
>> from closing those which are against end-of-life Fedora
>> products.
>
> Thanks a lot for clarigying this.
>
> Matěj

I agree.

Daniel, thanks for posting here and helping us to understand your work
flow.  I'll update the flowchart to reflect this too.

If the bug triagers can help your team in other ways please let us know
or if you see other things that aren't working right, please let us know
that too.

Thanks,
John