F9a disk partitioning missing old label?

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Sun Mar 2 00:58:43 UTC 2008

I seem to remember in other versions of Fedora that it would show you what
the label or what a partitions was previously mounted as.
When I installed F9a I was surprised that I couldn't see that information.
What happened to it?
I have laptop that I use for testing and I have like 4 or 5 different OS's
on it and it is nice to be able to see what partitions belong to what.
Or am I remembering wrong, I have been doing some stuff with Red Hat, so I
could be remembering something from that.

Thanks!
Jerry Williams