rawhide report: 20080305 changes

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Mar 6 04:41:30 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 13:55:48 -0600,
  Jeffrey Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us> wrote:

> Just tried by PXE booting and I get the same errors... Guess I'll have
> to wait until tomorrow... Hope something else doesn't break in the
> meantime.

It's kind of late, but if the iso's are broken tomorrow you can do this
by copying vmlinuz and initrd.img over from the isolinux directory into
your /boot partition and adding an entry for them in your grub.conf file.
If you already have an instance installed (not necessarily eveb rawhide)
on the machine, this should be pretty easy to do. I used it to do an
install today.