Backlog proposals, now and future - Special Bug Triage meeting, 2008-03-12 17:00UTC

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Tue Mar 11 17:03:26 UTC 2008

How are we gonna deal with no response from upstream/package
maintainer/developer
should we make up some kind of lie/crap for them when they don't respond
to a bug.
or should their package/application/software be market dead and removed
from bugzilla/fedora if they don't
respond?

As in about bugs that provide enough information and can be duplicated
but dont get any response,
not a simple we are working on it, or have not manage to solve this yet
or this is proving harder to fix then expect
Some response to the bug reporter(s) so they know something is being
done and his bug report is not in vain....

A happy bug reporter is a returning bug reporter...

Best regards.
                  Johann B.