http or ftp installations fail with boot.iso

Sebastian Vahl ml at deadbabylon.de
Mon Mar 17 16:51:40 UTC 2008

Hi.

I wanted to try a http or ftp installation with the actual boot iso today.
Both fail when setting up the url. When I switch to TTY3 I maybe see the
error:

17:40:28 INFO : transferring
ftp://192.168.100.200192.168.100.200//development/ftp/.discinfo to a fd

So the IP is listed twice here. The same happens if I use a http install
pointing to download.fedora.redhat.com.

It's my first ftp install so maybe I've done something wrong. If not and this
is a not-known problem I could bugzilla it (but against which component?).

Any others running into this?

Sebastian