The return of keyboard psychedelia

Jonathan Corbet lwn-ft at lwn.net
Fri Mar 21 14:48:05 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hopefully now that we've gotten
> over the beta hump, Ajax will have more time to think up clever ways to
> avoid this situation.

I bet he'll figure it out :)

Since I've been one of those occasionally whining in public about the
challenges of X in rawhide, I'd like to say that Ajax and company are
doing a great job with all this.  We were well warned that a rough ride
was coming, but the response to the bumps has been quick and effective,
most of the time.  The end result should be a more stable X for
everybody.  Thanks for all the hard work!

jon