nemiver i386 not listed in repo

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Mar 25 13:32:27 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 13:08 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > What is it about the nemiver-devel.i386 that absolutely requires
> > nemiver.i386 instead of nemiver.x86_64?
>
> The ability to link against 32-bit libs.

That means it should require those 32-bit libs.  Ideally this requires
would happen automatically, through the use of a .so symlink to a
versioned arch specific shared object.  However I gather that this isn't
necessarily C so there is no symlink.  I hate that we would have to add
yet another file requires here.

--
Jesse Keating