BugZappers Meeting Wednesday March 26th 12 PM EDT

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 02:23:45 UTC 2008

For discussion at tomorrow's meeting, which I may or may not be able to make:

Here are queries used in housekeeping:

rawhide-mover:  http://preview.tinyurl.com/2pm2by
eol-warning/closer:  http://preview.tinyurl.com/3yebcm

For the Extreme Makeover -

Stale Rawhide - http://preview.tinyurl.com/2j6sua
Possibly relevant rawhide - http://preview.tinyurl.com/38l8wn
EOL release - http://preview.tinyurl.com/3cd97j

One thing that is still on the TODO list before these proposals are
actionable is to write the responses that are proposed to be used.  If
someone could help with this, that would be most wonderful.

Thanks!
-Jon