Cannot build F9 x86_64 w/ jigdo

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 17:54:12 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 10:39 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Not sure where to report this problem... these package clearly don't
> seem to be anywhere as I've tried multiple time and hit multiple
> mirrors.  Any suggested work arounds?

*mutter* *grumble*

Looks like there is a translation issue where the file name has '+' in
it, but somewhere along the line it gets converted to %20 which is a
space and obviously doesn't show up.  One suggested "fix" was to hand
edit the .jigdo file and replace all + signs with %2d.  I'm trying to
work with Matt Domsch to fix this on the redirect side.  Of course, yum
handles this just fine, as I assume it uses a proper library to create
the url to send out which does the pre-conversion of those type of
chars.

Not sure what jigdo is doing here :/

--
Jesse Keating