Can't create useable Location icon on F9Beta gnome desktop

Gerry Tool gerrytool at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 00:29:41 UTC 2008

I always set up my gnome desktop with several Location icons to make
navigation to special directories easier.

It doesn't work in F9 Beta, although it did in F9 Alpha.

After setup, I click on the icon, and get an error box that says
'Couldn't display "/home/gerry". There is no application installed for
this file type'
for example if I try to set  one up for my home directory. (I know,
there is already one of these - this is just an example.)

Can someone verify this?

What to assign a bug report to?

Thanks.

Gerry