Some strange things happening

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Mon Mar 3 22:59:47 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 23:28 +0100, Antonio M wrote:
> 1) when I want to term a session the Stop session button seems not
> working...and I have to wait the 60 seconds term

Haven't seen that before. Works for me..

> 2) at boot I don't see any detail after swap line (very few line)

This is upstart-related. See bug #433156: rhgb details doesn't display
init script output under upstart

upstart tracker bug:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=431106&hide_resolved=1

> 3) at shutdown I don't see any detail line...

This has been going on for a while; you should be able to switch to VT7
if you want to see the output.

-w