Triage meeting tomorrow - 1700UTC

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 05:47:10 UTC 2008

Folks -

Sorry for the late notice (AGAIN! - I need to get better organized
about these things :) ), but I've posted the agenda for tomorrow's
meeting.  Same bat time, same bat channel as last week - 1700UTC in
#fedora-meeting. :).  I've also posted the minutes for the last two
meetings, I realized that I had been very neglectful and not even
posted the log from last week's.  I should be all caught up now with
minutes/agendas/everything else.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Agenda-2008-Mar-05

= Agenda for 2008-Mar-05 =

[[TableOfContents]]