firefox crashes when checking yahoo mail

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 19:40:17 UTC 2008

--- Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> when checking my mail from the list using Firefox,
> it
> crashes by itself.  I have to use seamonkey to send
>
> I started machine from terminal with firefox &
> and then I became root to use dhclient eth1, because
> network manager crashed, will send separate email
> from
> this one.
>
> [root at localhost ~]#
> /usr/lib/firefox-3.0b5pre/run-mozilla.sh: line 131:
> 2787 Segmentation fault      "$prog" ${1+"$@"}
>
> [root at localhost ~]#
>
> [root at localhost ~]# rpm -qa firefox
> firefox-3.0-0.beta4.35.nightly20080306.fc9.i386
>

> Thanks,
>
> Antonio

I restart firefox and a box appears
\begin{BOX}
Your last Minefield session closed unexpectedly. You
can restore the tabs and windows from your previous
session, or start a new session if you think the
problem was related to a page you were viewing.
\end{BOX}

It crashes, then I visit google and check gmail, come
back to yahoo and then it works, it is strange?

[olivares at localhost ~]$ firefox
/usr/lib/firefox-3.0b5pre/run-mozilla.sh: line 131:
3012 Segmentation fault      "$prog" ${1+"$@"}
[olivares at localhost ~]$ firefox
[olivares at localhost ~]$

Is it Yahoo's fault or Firefox?  I do not know for
sure.

Regards,

Antonio