Bug report: the other side

Arne Chr. Jorgensen achrisjo at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 00:04:18 UTC 2008

While I worked with supply of info requested from me,  I included a question
of the opinion from the person working on the case.  Haven't received anything
yet,  but pass the question here, as I got the impression that some of you
have spent some time on the other side of the desk.

Perhaps some would be willing to write a few words about how that is.
It probably difficult, as - like in my own case - the better info I supply, the
easier it will be for the person handling the case.

Some opinions about pitfalls and such ?

//ARNE