Is It Worth Installing F9 Alpha?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun Mar 9 23:24:58 UTC 2008

John Summerfield wrote:
> Robert L Cochran wrote:
>

>> Thanks everyone for your feedback. I guess I'll wait for the beta
>> release. March 20 or so...that's not long.
>
> You can, of course, continue to read about things that don't work.
> Just in case you are tempted to throw caution to the wind:-)

My impression is that there may not be that many testers of Fedora 9. Or
at least, fewer people seem to be posting about Fedora 9 bugs. I wonder
if momentum for the Fedora distro has slowed a bit? Fedora Core 1 seemed
to have many testers...now Fedora 9 seems to have fewer folks out there.
But then I may not be very observant.

Bob