Backlog proposals, now and future - Special Bug Triage meeting, 2008-03-12 17:00UTC

Johann B. Gudmundsson johannbg at hi.is
Tue Mar 11 20:58:09 UTC 2008

Todd Denniston wrote:
> As I am a "bug reporter"...
As am I as well and a tester and bugzilla crawler.
( Goes without saying I can just as well become BugZapper )
There's a lot of "Knowledge" that lies in bugzilla that needs to be gathered
and put on the wiki for future testers, reporters and zappers..
( Debugging, what to look for, and what info developers want etc.. )

I will hopefully be able to start on "how to build test system" this
weekend.
(  Virtual.. qemu,  xen , kvm etc.. non virtual shared boot partition
shared
swap and possible shared /home, chained grub etc.... building
installation server nfs ftp http etc.. )

Getting a new toy this week... so I can finally participate in the
64bit/virtual game as well...

Best regards
                   Johann B.