Public files

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at alice.it
Wed Mar 12 07:01:12 UTC 2008

Antonio M ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 12/03/2008 07:49:
> My setup is:
>
>  desktop (PC1)with Public files folder with some files
> laptop (PC2) with Public files folder with some files
>
> If I click on Network resources on PC1 and PC2 I see only public files
> on PC1, no icon of Public files on PC2.
> At least I should see Public files on PC2 screen...
>
> What is wrong in my setup of PC2???

I must apologize...I solved, I forgot to allow sharing in Internet and
Network/Personal File Sharing!!!!

--
Antonio

Skype: antoniomontag
Alice 20 Mega
Mail by Thunderbird 2.0 - Websurfing by Firefox 3.0beta
Linux Fedora 9T
Linux user number 362582
http://www.linuxsaronno.net
http://www.montagnani.org