GDM works again, for me anyway. Is SELinux busted?

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Mar 12 10:47:09 UTC 2008

Short but welcome news, gdm now successfully loads for those where it
would restart after user screen displayed for a very brief period.

SELinux - unique problem or universal problem.

I tried to boot after applying the latest updates and ended up in a loop
with initd or something similar spewing out repeatedly on the screen.
This happened no matter which runlevel was tried, (1,3,5) Is SELinux
busted for others or just something unique to my system?

Jim
--
Try to relax and enjoy the crisis.
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant