Need assistance

Arne Chr. Jorgensen achrisjo at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 16:29:15 UTC 2008

hi,

> [1] For general info about getting to the meetings, see:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/FedoraMeetingChannel
>
> [2] If you don't have wiki access, see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/

> QA for info on joining.

I am happy to just be a "guest" - don't need any write access or much of anything.

But earlier - when you supplied me with how to get PGP key and such,
things broke, and resorted to other ways of getting stuff.

Same now.  To set up IRC,  following instructions on wikikpages - I only get
internal server errors.

I soon leave this whole group and give up Fedora.  I am only here to learn,
and hopefully can be of some mutual help.

But in most cases,  when you try to learn anything - you are blocked by all
sorts of obstacles like this.

Is there a contact person which can spare the time to help me resolve these
issues ?

I am not totally hopeless or useless,  but I am damn tired.

//ARNE