Still having firefox problems

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed Mar 12 17:08:45 UTC 2008

I have something munged up and I am not certain how to fix it other than a
reinstall when the beta comes out.

When I try and run firefox from a shell I get the error:

Error: Platform version '1.9b4pre' is not compatible with
minVersion >= 1.9b5pre
maxVersion <= 1.9b5pre

I have uninstalled and reinstalled firefox and xulrunner multiple times.
I have tried running all of the suggestions in bugzilla concerning this. I
have rebuilt ldconfig.  Nothing has worked so far.

Any idea what is causing this?  This is getting real frustrating.  I have
checked what is getting loaded.  Everything looks OK.  I assume this is
related to xulrunner, but at this point I am not sure.

Ideas?