wish list

Arne Chr. Jorgensen achrisjo at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 17:09:43 UTC 2008

wish list:

- learn who you are, what speciality or main tasks you have
- If I can mail direct emails to those persons
- learn to file bugs in a proper way
- get my own server up an running, with koji, git, rawhide, etc.
- learn these things, development, debugging, packing, what ever.
- I want to get my hands on white-papers and stuff, so that I can
  look into the mystery of hardware/kernel issues, or get some
  real answers to these questions.
- I may co-work on issues, but prefere to work with this on my
  own server. I do not want to be in anyones face, or be a risk hazard,
  or so on.
- The easiest way I can think of to get things in order, would be if
  someone could assist me in setting this stuff up. I can give you
  login to my hardware, you could have an account. ( just have to
  sort out some speed issues with my ISP )
- in return I may try to be of assistance to you. I may try to
  solve some tasks and issues.

Trouble is,  I will never get there the way things has been, and not be
able to get pass the silly bottle-necks.

Alternative - I'll team up with Suse or any other ..

//ARNE