Need assistance

Arne Chr. Jorgensen achrisjo at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 22:38:37 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

Guess, I have to thank you again.  I guess I have not been
honest with you all.

You did point our several thing as how I have behaved, and
- well, " Is this arnie ?"  And under normal circumstances,
I guess I would have recovered the situation.

I am not sure if I can continue on this list, or if I can
help out very much. I think I am escaping reality a bit.

Did believe I could be of some use, and as soon as I did
start to get up X, get the touch-pad under control, could
file some bugs. Well, it has been some escape..

Under normal circumstances - I would have found a solution
- even if I had to construct some sort of computer, of old
parts.Why not get proper set up? Why shout for attention ?
- " is this me ?"

As my line broke down, as computer crashed, I was running
back and forth as my father got sick and died. And now
I am escaping some issue with my mother. May have to sell
the house, ... it is like a sinking ship.

I see there is 17 new updates. But I will wait until
tomorrow. Had enough for one day.

Guess this is life - we all have one, but we don't always
want to see.

It is a nice group of people here. You have all been nice
and helpful. Tomorrow is another day, and maybe I can
boot up - me too..?

hmm...anyway, there are so much that needs attention, so..

night

//ARNE