BugZappers (bug triage) Meeting is Canceled for This week

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 12:18:42 UTC 2008

Sorry bout the last mail - hit send too soon

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 12:48 AM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
> We got some wires crossed about organizing the meeting for tomorrow so
>  we will take this week off.

This is totally my fault, sorry.  I've got commitments for $DAYJOB for
about the next week and a half that will cause me to pretty much drop
off the face of the earth during the day, EDT.  I'll still be around
in the evenings.  If there are any pressing topics,  please feel free
to stop by #fedora-qa in the evenings EDT (about 2200UTC) and I should
be about.

>  Still very little to no feedback on these two proposals which will be
>  voted on by FESCo this thursday's FESCo meeting and hopefully approved.
>
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnPoelstra/BugzillaExtremeMakeOver

Please provide input here, I'm begging you! :)