FAS group approvals - apologies

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 04:10:26 UTC 2008

There were a number of memberships to the fedorabugs group outstanding
today.  I *think* that I approved all of them that had signed the CLA.
 I'm sorry for the delay, FAS2 isn't quite as nice as FAS1 was yet
from a sponsor perspective (you have to load the entire list of ~600
folks in the fedorabugs group and search to find people that need
approving), so it's a huge pain right now.  The infrastructure team is
aware of this and working on it

If you don't have bugzilla access, and are approved, please let me
know that too.  I am assuming that the issue there got fixed.

Keep on triaging!
-Jon

--
Jon Stanley