Some things to focus testing on for F9Beta

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 28 03:20:21 UTC 2008

John Summerfield wrote:

> Rawhide users are still users. Sure they ought have lower expectations
> of the reliability of the software, but still it needs some testing
> before it hits the mirrors.

Sure. No one is disagreeing with that.

> Once it hits the mirrors, it's costing a lot of (volunteers) time and
> money[2], and if (as Richard suggested) it basically doesn't work then
> it really should not get that far.

It works for basic purposes just fine. There are UI bugs and I have
filed ones that Richard posted as well as the ones I could find.  The
time taken to discuss this is more than the time that it takes to report
the actual issues. Use your time constructively. Contribute when you can.

Rahul