PackageKit bug fest

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Mar 28 03:51:54 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 11:08:34PM -0500, Richard Hally wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >Hi,
> >FYI, I have filed the following bug reports/ feature requests against
> >gnome-packagekit:

<snip of the work Rahul has done>

> >retained.
> >Rahul
> thank you Rahul!

I think that sometimes we forget how much work (and I assume that many
of the developers are volunteers) IS put into this.  Sure there are the
problems and the times we get ticked off, but I hope that Rahul and all
the others realize that we really do appreciate your hard work.

So, let me add my thanks too. We end users really do appreciate your
efforts, even if we forget to say so.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6