Some things to focus testing on for F9Beta

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Mar 29 05:46:48 UTC 2008

Will Woods <wwoods <at> redhat.com> writes:
> Fedora 9 will have a lot of new and exciting things. Naturally, we want
> those things to be stable and well-polished for the final release.
>
> With that in mind, here's a list of things that deserve especially close
> attention.

We could also use all the testing we can get for KDE 4. While feedback for the
version 4.0.2 in the Beta is probably useful, what we could use even more
urgently is some testing for 4.0.3 which is hitting Rawhide in the next nightly
push (i.e. a few minutes/hours from now). Except in the case of major surprise
schedule changes, KDE 4.0.3 will be the version in the Fedora 9 release. It
fixes some bugs in 4.0.2.

        Kevin Kofler