rawhide report: 20080329 changes

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 22:47:26 UTC 2008

Rawhide wrote:
> kernel-2.6.25-0.172.rc7.git4.fc9

I'm seeing this kernel boot with 2 Tuxes in the vga console on vmware (both side
by side top left of the screen, using vga=34A) and the vga console won't work at
all on my nvidia video i686 machine (usually using vga=792).

Anyone else see the double tux?  Twice as much tux is no doubt a good thing, I
just wonder if thats intentional.