Live CD ( 686 ) rawhide install

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Mon Mar 31 13:05:08 UTC 2008

Few things..

Selinux enabled on live cd needed?
Would it not increase boot up not having it enabled..

Send an RFE email to fedora-art about creating some
cool others/guest login picture.

Since i'm not subscribed to that list  that mail awaits approval..

User should not be asked to create password for there WiFi connection
the password should be taken from the provided account.

pub/pirut enabled why?
Are we gonna "updated" the live cd!

Installation went smoothly tho canceling might need more testing
was trying to back out after I realized that I had forgotten to change
grub to install
on first boot partition instead of mbr and the at the same time being
spammed about
provide-ing passwords to the encrypted drives ( the installation was
being install on
free space on hd.  Why am I asked to provide passwords to my encrypted
partitions )
image still got transfered to hd thou trying to cancell.

Might have been my own fumble
( Was hasty clicking x and cancel ) will test later...

Proceeding to rawhide-dvd install :)

Best regards
                   Johann B.