nspluginwrapper issues

Reid Rivenburgh reidr at pobox.com
Mon Mar 31 23:56:00 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Michal Jaegermann <michal at harddata.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 01:52:34PM -0600, Reid Rivenburgh wrote:
>  >
>  > One thing of not :), I am using the livna-development repository.  Are
>  > you?
>
>  No, I am not.  I try to keep my rawhide installation rather
>  focused.  It helps when searching why something weird happens. :-)

I see your point!

>  OTOH I would be somewhat surprised if livna-development would
>  be an obstacle here.

For the record, I played around with yum a bit, and executing the
following command by hand fixed things to the point where I could
install flash-plugin:

yum install libstdc++.i386 libgcc.i386

Trying to install libstdc++.i386 alone would give me this error message:

Error: Failure finding best provider of libgcc_s.so.1 for
libstdc++-4.3.0-5.i386, exceeded maximum loop length

Together, they were okay.  Weird.  With that out of the way, I'm proceeding....

Thanks,
Reid