Fedora 9 updates-testing report

Adrin Jalali adrin.jalali at gmail.com
Sun May 18 13:31:06 UTC 2008

> We have over 10000 or so bugs open in bugzilla now. Yes, it is a shame that
> we don't have as much as resources as we need and people would rather invent
> conspiracy theories than help out.
>
> Rahul

Don't you think that some part of it is related to redhat strategies? You
mean redhat does not have enough resource to allocate to fedora? Having
10000 or more open bugs is not a shame, but I think people can focus on so
important and old age bugs.

I'm not using any other distro just because I want to be almost on the
bleeding edge of software, and I won't complain about those open bugs, but I
believe I have the right to complain about those old age bugs.