No sound in Rawhide

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri May 30 11:10:09 UTC 2008

On Fri, 30 May 2008 11:41:24 +0200, Antonio M scripst:
> I have no modprobe.conf on this installation. I wonder where same
> informations are stored now....

RTFM, modprobe.conf(5):
Because the modprobe command can add or remove extra more than one module,
due to module dependencies, we need a method  of specifying  what options
are to be used with those modules.  /etc/modprobe.conf (or, if that does
not exist, all files  under  the  /etc/modprobe.d  directory) specifies
those  options,  as required.

Matej
--
The content of this message is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 License, Some Rights Reserved.