Preupgrade question

Derek Cramer cramerd at gmail.com
Thu May 1 11:16:14 UTC 2008

2008/5/1 Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>:

> Yep. Edit /usr/share/preupgrade/releases.list.
>
> Rahul

Thanks Rahul.
I had to remove the mirrorlist entry and just leave the baseurl - It still
wanted to go to the mirrors until I removed it, but after that it worked. As
a matter of interest, does releases.list accept yum options, like
failovermethod etc.? I appreciate that it's not a file that people would
normally edit manually, just curious. I put it in there under the Rawhide
entry and it didn't complain. Didn't seem to do anything either though...
Thanks again.

--
Regards,
Derek