So what is the latest Koji kernel for F8? I know! I know!

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Sat May 3 14:02:00 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 12:29:20AM -0500, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

 > Yep, it's just a typo on John's part. Can you make a minor correction note
 > for next time? Also, Given that .24.6 is the last official update, more
 > than likely, I'm guessing .90 is the last official f8 kernel coming,
 > minus any security stuff that needs to be fixed.

.24.6 will be the last .24 kernel update, but we'll be rebasing to .25.z
shortly after the .24 update gets pushed out. (probably next week)

For F7 - that's likely to stay on .24 for the remainder of its life
(all month and a half of it) and just get selected security backports,
and critical fixes.

		Dave