[request] contents of /var/lib/rpm of a F9 livecd spin

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:48:21 UTC 2008

Izhar Firdaus wrote:
> anybody spinned a livecd lately using the default desktop spin
> kickstart?? may i have the /var/lib/rpm dir and stuff inside it?

This may not help if you deleted the whole directory, but you may not know you
can delete the /var/lib/rpm/__db* files and rpm --rebuilddb to recreate those.
I'm not aware of any way to fix losing more of the files though.

  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29