Is gedit supposed to...

Justin Conover justin.conover at gmail.com
Thu May 15 02:52:57 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 9:46 PM, Justin Conover <justin.conover at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 9:34 PM, seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 21:34 -0500, Justin Conover wrote:
>> >

>> > It is on "Always on visible workspace"
>> >
>> > Is that planned or should I keep the bug open.  Seems annoying to
>> > me :)
>>
>> Did you import a homedir or anything? Or maybe, accidentally click it on
>> at some point?
>>
>> It's bound per-app, often.
>>
>> -sv
>>

>> --
>>

> Nope.
>
> It happens on my home laptop, (x64), desktop at work (x64) and a live usb
> key i've been using around (i386).
>
> I didn't copy over any old settings on it.

Interesting, its like it only happens the first time you open gedit and type
in it, after that it is working as what I would think is default.

There is know way on 3 desktops that I clicked on "Always on visible
workspace" the first time i've opened gedit.

If that is the case, then its a lame bug, just seems weird.