rawhide report: 20080517 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat May 17 11:52:15 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-17 at 10:38 +0000, Rawhide wrote (a whole lot of lies):
> Broken deps for Everything

So yeah, these broken deps are a bit of a lie.  Initial investigation
looks like something might have gone wrong with the new yum in rawhide,
but Seth is currently investigating to be sure.  I wont rule out any
number of other fun that could have caused this.

Please do not submit any builds to "fix" these "broken" deps.  Once we
get a fixed package in place I'll re-generate the rawhide report and get
a proper broken dep list.

Isn't rawhide fun?!

--
Jesse Keating